We Launch are looking for a bright, energetic and fearlessly creative Junior Designer to join our team in Fitzroy Square, Central London.
You will be:
• full of ideas and passionate about design
• someone that loves to research and who can take inspiration from all forms of creativity
• aware of new trends and innovations, and able to interpret these into fantastic designs
• possessing a good understanding of social media and digital marketing
• informed about the world of design and current affairs
• able to take direction and responsibility in equal measure
• a natural collaborator who loves to share and work in a team environment
• proven hit deadlines, able to work quickly and efficiently under pressure
• able to react to changing project requirements, and work across multiple projects simultaneously
• intelligent, articulate and approachable
• punctual, polite, pro-active and fun
• ready to work hard, jump in at the deep end and learn quickly
• excited about building a career at We Launch, and not just be looking for any old role
You will have:
A Graphic Design degree; at least 1 years experience as a designer in the industry; good working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
Your main role will be to work on new multi-channel designs as well as create content for one of our favourite clients – a startup snack brand. But you will also have the opportunity to undertake research and create logos, layouts, concepts and imagery for a number of our other accounts. You will also be creating moodboards and putting together concepts for photoshoots. Ultimately we’re looking for someone to grow and develop within our team.
Tell us in no more than 50 words why you think you’ll be the best Junior Designer for us. And send this with your CV & portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the volume of applicants, we will only be able to respond to shortlisted applicants. We like to hand-pick our own talent, so no recruitment agencies please.